We are very happy to announce the opening of our new branch in Pune. All our flagship trainings as well as corporate trainings are now also available in our Pune branch!
Trainings in focus
Certified Web Application Security Professional (CWASP)
The course is focused on a comprehensive coverage of web application security. It presents security guidelines and considerations in web applications development. The participants will learn the basics of application security, how to enforce security on a web application, Threat Modeling, Threat Profiling, OWASP Top Ten Testing, Black Box Testing, and Source Code Reviews.
This training can also be conducted with specialized focus on Secure Coding Techniques in Java, .Net or C/C+.
For more details, see below:
Upcoming Training Schedule
|CISC (6 months)||Starting from 5th May 2014|
|Certified Professional Hacker(CPH NxG)||17th – 21st May 2014|
|CISC (16 days)||Starts from 17th May 2014|
|Certified Web Application Security Professional (CWASP)||2nd – 4th June 2014|
|Certified Secure Java Developer (CSJD)||6th – 8th June 2014|
|CISSP Training||2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th July 2014|
Trainings in association with Computer Society of India (CSI)
- Hands-on Workshop on Windows Server Security – 16th-17th May‘ 14
- Training on PCI DSS – 23rd -24th May‘ 14
- Hands-on workshop on Network Security – 13th-14th June‘ 14
- Hands-on workshop on Mobile Security – 24th-25th June‘ 14
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Blockchain and Bitcoins 101 – Part 6 - December 16, 2016
- Ignorance is not bliss with Malware - March 7, 2016
- Institute of Information Security wins “Special Recognition Award”, Presented by EC – Council - March 2, 2016