The Certified Security and Fraud Analyst (CSFA) is designed to make you an expert Security as well as Forensic Analyst. This course starts with the basics of Network Security, Database Security and Operating System Security and goes into the Certified Professional Hacker. It goes far beyond the usual courses that talk about the same old port scanning and vulnerability assessments. It goes deep down into the depths of networking, systems, actual exploitation.
Along with this it also gives you the skills, knowledge and ability to conduct formal incident investigations and decipher internal and external data breach intrusions, complex digital forensics cases, persistent threats and anti forensics techniques used by attackers. We also make you capable of providing live responses for phishing cases, network forensics, worms and Trojan attacks. And of course report writing, which is most important to present your case. The best part about the CSFA is the fact that you get hands-on practical training on live projects.
The entire training program is designed by our Principal Consultant Mr. K K Mookhey, and can assure you that it is designed specifically to make you an expert analyst.
Who should you attend this course?
Anyone looking to build a career in information security, or if you're someone who's already in this field, but want to learn the advance concepts of Security and Forensic analysis, then this is the course for you.
It simply will not get more practical and more hands-on than this. Instead of burdening you with huge amount of courseware, and hundreds of tools, the course focuses on the real-world practical tools and techniques.
- CSFA is a course designed by security professionals for security enthusiasts.
- The best in the business personally mentor you.
- You are trained by a group of professionals who have worked on prestigious national and international projects, presented at leading security conferences around the world, and written numerous books and articles.
- The course comprehensively covers the main aspects of information security from the basics to advance echelon making you one of the most sought after IS professional.
- There is 100% job assistance for students who qualify.
- Module 1: Introduction to TCP/IP
- Module 2: Features of TCP/IP
- Module 3: Protocol Standards
- Module 4: TCP / IP Protocol Architecture
- Module 5: Secure Network design
- Module 6: DMZ
- Module 7: VLANs
- Module 8: Firewalls
- Module 9: IDS/IPS
- Module 10: WLAN Security
- Module 11: VPNs
- Module 12: Telecommunications
- Module 13: Types and Sources of Network Threats
- Module 14: Security Fundamentals
- Module 14.1: Windows
- Module 14.2: UNIX
- Module 14.3: Solaris
- Module 15: Oracle
- Module 16: MS SQL
- Module 17: Network Cartography
- Module 18: Exploitation
- Module 19: Social Engineering
- Module 20: Honey Pots
- Module 21: Password Cracking
- Module 22: Esoteric Hacking
- Module 23: Cryptography
- Module 24: Hands On
- Module 25: Hacking Incidents
- Module 26: Defining Forensics Process
- Module 27: Digital Forensics Essentials - The six A's
- Module 28: Preserving the Chain of Custody
- Module 29: Disk Based Forensics V/s Network Based Forensics
- Module 30: Training on Encase and advanced digital forensics techniques.
- Encase Forensic edition
- Helix Bootable CD
- The Coroner’s Toolkit
- Web Historian
- IDA freeware
- Cisco PIX
- Using hping to test firewall rule sets
- NMAP, Nessus
- Router Auditing Tools
- Solarwinds Tools suite
- Exercise 1: In-depth exploration of TCP/IP using Wireshark
- Exercise 2: Analysis of tcpdump output to determine attacks
- Exercise 3: In-depth usage of Nmap
- Exercise 4: Cracking WLANs
- Exercise 5: Hacking Oracle
- Exercise 6: Building your own exploit
- Exercise 7: Metasploit