Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an independent information security certification governed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, commonly known as (ISC)². The CISSP is considered the global standard that proves an individual's proficiency in several security disciplines. The certification is not just for the assessment of one’s solid knowledge about information security, it is also a standard of achievement that is acknowledged worldwide.
Our 4-day training program thoroughly prepares you for the exam by taking you through each of the 8 domains. With a lot of focus on sample tests, and understanding security fundamentals, this is a program with a high success rate. The training program includes numerous practice tests, chapter review questions, and real-life case studies.
Why should you attend this course?
If you're planning to appear for the CISSP exam, and need to undergo a training that will help cover up the gaps in your knowledge. Or if you're someone wanting to get a broad-based view of the key aspects of information security, then this is the course for you. Or if you're looking to build a career in information security, and wish to get all your key concepts in place.
Why CISSP ?
- To expand your knowledge in security concepts and practices.
- To show a dedication to the security discipline.
- To meet a growing demands for security professionals, and to work in a thriving field.
- To join a professional organization and to link up with like-minded individuals
- It is the credential for professionals who develop policies and procedures in information security.
- The CISSP certification confirms that you are capable of developing the information security policies, standards, and procedures, managing information security policies, standards and procedures
- This certification is a measure of your capabilities.
The domains covered as part of the training program are:
- Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, and Business Continuity)
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- Communication and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, and Disaster Recovery)
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)
Please note that this is not an (ISC)² endorsed course, although it is conducted by our Principal Consultant and international security expert, K. K. Mookhey, who is a CISA, CISSP and CISM certified professional. The participants will receive 35 CPE points for this training.
KK's knowledge is mile wide,mile deep
Appreciate your enthu and the clarity you have on every topic you explained. You are a security encyclopedia.Long way to go. 'Best of Luck'.
Saran Govindarajan, Lead Security Engineer
Instructor's knowledge and the ability to articulate in a clear concise manner is excellent.
Kishore Kumar P.
One of the finest trainer. Very precise & thorough as well.
Sunil Malpathak, AM - Network Security & Telephony
I found the instructions very clear and honest about all the subjects discussed
Jaidev Dudhia, Sales Engineer
I started my new year with CISSP training with a well known expert in that area, the training provided valuable details on my journey to CISSP.
Vikas S Vedak, Information Security Consultant
It's a knowledgable four days for me and training point in my career.
Amit Kulkarni, Solution Architect
Don’t bother reading 1700 pages book, just spend 4 days with K K, you should be through.
Alisagar Rajkotwala, Director
One of the best workshops I have ever attended in Information Security field.. K K's phenomenal expertise in security have helped a lot.
Jayanand Aroskar, Manager - Infrastructure Services
Course is presented nicely & explained with various practical example which has given in depth understanding of subject.
Sanjay Pugaonkar, Tata AIA
Concepts nicely put for understanding cruel topics. Had a good time learning.
Bijesh Kallyat, Tata AIA
It is very challenging and interesting .The way of approach to let us know more about CISSP is excellent and it makes easy to go through the preparation after this training.Now I got a confidence on few domains very well and I need to go with others .Finally its excellent!!
Up to date knowledge about the subject and providing real world scenarios during training was the key that KK demonstrates.
Amol Kotak, AVP Information Risk, HSBC
Excellent course would recommend to anyone preparing for CISSP exam or looking to learn more about Infosec.
Amol Bagayatkar, AVP IT
Has deep understanding of subject and translate well to the participant in a easy way .
Vijai Barath, Technical Lead
Superb would like to join many more trainings on different Security domains.
Manoj Sharma, Consultant
Very well conducted.
Sagar Mokal, Seniore Consultant