The Institute of Information Security is already highly successful in Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Delhi, Chandigarh and can partner with you to offer the same level of trainings in your region
Why become an IIS Partner?
- We have the backing of our technical team providing consulting services for the past 10 years under the brand name of Network Intelligence India. We are uniquely positioned to provide excellent training services as well as career enhancing solutions to our trainees.
- IIS is already highly successful in Mumbai with hundreds of students trained on dozens of topics in information security. As such it is the first institute completely dedicated to the topic of information security.
- We incorporate a progressive learning methodology which aids the comprehension of techniques and tools alike while facing newer challenges.
- We have a set of standard courses outlined in different information security domains. However, we also offer customized courses for candidates from diverse backgrounds with requirements.
- We don’t just finish the modules but ensure that you learn it right. We take comprehensive tests and quizzes at the end of the sessions.
- Our trainers are subject matter experts and possess practical knowledge of security issues faced by different organizations. Our trainers are well respected consultants as well.
- You get the advantage of being able to leverage a well established brand that is recognized domestically and globally
- Start with comparatively low initial establishment costs.
- Partners are provided complete guidance and training to run their centers.
- Partners play an important role in deciding the promotion of IIS centers in their area of operation.
- Course fees are finalized in consultation with Business Partners, taking into account local market conditions.
- Detailed Operations manuals and processes.
- Center Management, Faculty and Sales training
- Latest and updated Curriculum
- Courseware and Promotional material
- Sales and Marketing, Technical and Systems support
- Profitable, sustainable and scalable business
What is the profile of an IIS Partner?
- A company which has significant footfalls of students / working professionals on a regular basis.
- Or an individual who is well networked and has the ability to market the various training products.
- Person looking out to start off on his own or already in his own business - and with a basic interest in long-term business.
- A lot of drive and a burning desire to make it big with strong values and principles.
- Commitment towards quality of the business and interest in the future of the team and customers
- Personal involvement in the IIS partnership and its day to day running
- Office (own/rented/business centre) (minimum 400 sq feet) with telephone and Internet.
- All necessary investments required for local expenses for the team and the local promotion.
- Willingness to recruit the required number of personnel for running the centre - the minimum staff required is the professors/trainers, admin/account, one marketing executive and one office boy