Gaurav Kumar currently serves as a Trainer and Cyber Security Analyst at IIS and NII. His work mainly focuses on Security Trainings, Networks and Web Application Security Trainings, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing. His technical abilities span a very wide range of technologies across operating systems security, web applications and web servers. However, his specializations are Web Application Security, Digital Forensics and GRC.
- Bachelor of Commerce
Detailed Experience & Expertise
- Network Security
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Well versed with Metasploit Framework
- Network Vulnerability Discovery and Exploitation
- Database Security
- OS Security
- Wireless Security
- Cracking WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption
- Evil-Twin Attack
- Breaking Hidden SSID, MAC Filtering
- Web Application Security
- Well versed with OWASP-Top 10
- Web Application Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing
- Digital Forensics
- Disk Forensics with Encase
- Memory Forensics with Volatility
- Network Forensics & Log Analysis
- Data Carving
- Live Response - Windows and Linux
- Programming Languages
- Shell Scripting,
- Web Application Penetration Testing for FinIQ
- ISNP Audit and InfoSec Audit for ACKO General Insurance Limited.
- RBI PSS, BBPS and ISO27001 Internal Audit for Euronet Services India Pvt. Ltd.
- Shell Scripting
- Operating System's: Windows 7/8,10 , Kali Linux
- Network Tool's: Nmap, Zenmap, Wireshark, Nessus, Metasploit Framework, Netcat, Ncat.
- Web App Tool's: Burpsuite, BeEF, OWASP ZAP, SqlMap. Nikto.
Research and Development
- Configured the learning management system for IIS.
- Keen interest in Web Application Security, GRC, Digital Forensics.
- Speaker at Null Mumbai