Jeet Raj Kumar currently serves as a Senior. Cybersecurity Analyst at NII and Trainer at IIS. His work mainly focuses on Security Trainings, Vulnerability Assessment, and Penetration Testing for NII's premier clients. His technical abilities span a very wide range of technologies across Networks Security, Cloud Security. Operating Security, Digital Forensics, and Development Security. He has Hands-on experience in working with Global Enterprise Platform.
- Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology).
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv10)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
- Microsoft Specialist- Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solution(MCPS)
- Certified in Cybersecurity program provided by RIT(USA), UC3M(Spain).
He has experience in working with IT Industry on International Exposure front and with fortune 500 companies.
- Cloud Security
- Secure Coding
- Network Security
- Wireless Security
- Web Application Security
- Digital Forensics
- Programming Languages-ASP.NET,Java,Python,Ruby,C, C++
- Ethical Hacking
- Certified Information Security Consultant Trainings(CISC) 3 months at IIS.
- Certified Information Security Consultant (CISC) 6 months at IIS.
- Conducted 2 Day Corporate Training for Network Security at IIS.
- Conducted 6 days Certified Professional Hacker Corporate training for Siemens India at IIS.
- Conducted 5 days Certified Professional Hacker Corporate training for Oracle India.
- Conducted 12 days Certified Secure Code Java and Asp.Net for Clients in Nigeria
- Conducted 12 days Certified Secure Code Java and Asp.Net Clients in Ghana
- Conducted Training for DRDO-CAIR, Bangalore.
- Conducted Training for BDL(a part of ministry of defense).
- Conducted other Trainings.
- Company: HCL Technologies
- Role: Analyst
- Company: Microland Limited
- Role: Professional Service Engineer
- Project: Azure Client: Microsoft Global Delivery Services
- Company: Techno focus Solutions Microsoft Datacenter & Azure Gold Partner
- Role: Engineer-Azure & Mobility