EC-Council's Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)- 3 days
About the course
This latest iteration of EC-Council's Certified Incident Handler (E|CIH) program has been designed and developed in collaboration with cybersecurity and incident handling and response practitioners across the globe. It is a comprehensive specialist-level program that imparts knowledge and skills that organizations need to effectively handle post breach consequences by reducing the impact of the incident, from both a financial and a reputational perspective. Following a rigorous development which included a careful Job Task Analysis (JTA) related to incident handling and incident first responder jobs, EC-Council developed a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards-based, intensive 3-day training program and certification that provides a structured approach to learning real-world incident handling and response requirements.
Why should you attend this course?
- Learn to combat different types of cybersecurity threats, attack vectors, threat actors and their motives
- Learn the fundamentals of incident management including the signs and costs of an incident, forensic.
- Understand the fundamentals of vulnerability management, threat assessment, risk management, and incident response automation and orchestration
- Master all incident handling and response best practices, standards, cybersecurity frameworks, laws, acts, and regulations
- Decode the various steps involved in planning an incident handling and response program
- Comprehend the importance of the first response procedure including evidence collection, packaging, transportation, storing, data acquisition, volatile and static evidence collection, and evidence analysis
- Understand anti-forensics techniques used by attackers to find cybersecurity incident cover-ups
- Apply the right techniques to different types of cybersecurity incidents in a systematic manner including malware incidents, email security incidents, network security incidents, web application security incidents, cloud security incidents, and insider threat-related incidents.
Who should attend this course?
Penetration Testers, Vulnerability Assessment Auditors, Risk Assessment Administrators, Network Administrators, Application Security Engineers, Cyber Forensic Investigators/ Analyst and SOC Analyst, System Administrators/Engineers, Firewall Administrators and Network Managers/IT Managers.
Anyone else entrusted with the responsibility of safeguarding the integrity of the network infrastructure
Table of Contents
- Module 01: Introduction to Incident Handling and Response
- Module 02: Incident Handling and Response Process
- Module 03: Forensic Readiness and First Response
- Module 04: Handling and Responding to Malware Incidents
- Module 05: Handling and Responding to Email Security Incidents
- Module 06: Handling and Responding to Network Security Incidents
- Module 07: Handling and Responding to Web Application Security Incidents
- Module 08: Handling and Responding to Cloud Security Incidents
- Module 09: Handling and Responding to Insider Threats
About the Exam
- Exam Code: 212-89
- Number of Questions: 100
- Duration: 3 hours
- Passing Score: 70%
Give an edge to your career with EC-Council certification training courses.
Students can join the classes for EC-Council Certified Incident Handler Training & Certification Course at Institute of Information Security Campus located at Mumbai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Noida, Bengaluru, Pune, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Middle East, Instructor-Led Online & Fly me a Trainer (At Client Location).