Ethical Hacking Preparation Course (EHPC)- 4 days
This course from Institute of information security is intended to teach the students all about Network Security Expert, which includes: current network security requirement of the corporate network. It enables the network administrators to administer and protect their infrastructure by testing.
If you are curious about new advancements and passionate about kicking off your career as a ethical hacker, then this course is for you! The Complete Ethical Hacking Preparation Course gives you a strong establishment on every topic you have to ace to pass the Certified Ethical Hacker Exam. This course offers you a reasonable and organized way to get certified; as an ethical hacker. You'll know the intricate details of cybersecurity, conquer security vulnerabilities, and even build up your own protection solutions for networks around the globe.
Ethical Hacking Preparation Course Benefits
- Learn about network communication basics.
- Introduction of OSI, and TCP/IP Model.
- Network Segmentation and Benefits
- Server Introduction and Basics.
- DNS Server and Types
- DHCP Server and Types
- SNMP Server and Types
- LDAP/Active Directory working
- Linux Basics and Hands on practice
- Introduction of Secure Network Design
- DMZ and types
- Typical corporate network design
- Host based and Network Firewall working.
- Linux and Windows Host based firewall.
Give an edge to your career with EC-Council certification training courses.
Students can join the classes for EC-Council Certified Security Training & Certification Course at Institute of Information Security Campus located at Mumbai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Noida, Bengaluru, Pune, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Middle East, Instructor-Led Online & Fly me a Trainer (At Client Location).