IT DR Workshop
Modelled on the BCM standard ISO 22301, the 3-day IT DR Workshop covers all stages of the entire IT Disaster Recovery lifecycle. This workshop will be very useful for IT professionals and BCM/DR practitioners.
Training methodologies include classroom training, individual/group exercises, case studies and role-plays, while videos and group discussions, knowledge checks and quizzes are made use of in order to enhance the participant learning experience and exam preparation. The 60 questions, 1 hour examination (paper-based, closed book) at the end of the workshop leads the participant to IT DR Specialist Certification on successful completion of the examination.
- Establish DR Policy and Programme Management
- Perform BIA and RA to understand the organization’s IT DR needs
- Understand IT Risks that might impact business
- Appreciate support processes like BCM, IM/CM/EM, etc.
- Determine IT HA/DR Strategies to support critical business functions, IT components and related infrastructure
- Assimilate various IT DR options (In-house/Outsourced) and multi-tiered DR concepts
- Design appropriate IT DR Design using contemporary technologies
- Discuss Virtualization, Cloud Concepts, and Replication
- Develop and implement comprehensive IT DR plans and setup
- Conduct IT DR Tests and Exercises, IT DR Maintenance, Review and Audit
- Appreciate the connection with other standards like ISO 27031, ISO 24762, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, IT Governance etc.
- Mandated DR requirements/Statutory & Govt. Legislation on IT DR
Who should attend:
- Full-time or part-time folks in IT/BCM/Operations
- IT Professionals interested in learning about Global IT DR Best Practices
- IT Auditors wanting to gain an in-depth understanding of IT DR
- Professionals from IT DR or BCM-related domains such as Crisis and Risk
- Data Centre Managers with DR responsibilities