- Aaditya currently serves as a Trainer at IIS and Cybersecurity analyst at NII. His work mainly focuses on Security trainings in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing in Network Security and Web Application security, Mobile Security.His Specialization is in SoC and Digital Forensics and Blue Teaming.
- MSc. Computer Science
- BSc. Computer Science
- Certified Information Security Consultant (CISC)
- Certified Professional Forensics Analyst (CPFA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v11)
Detailed Experience & Expertise
- Network Security
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Well versed with Metasploit Framework
- Network Vulnerability Discovery and Exploitation
- Database Security
- OS Security
- Wireless Security
- Web Application Security
- Well versed with OWASP-Top 10
- WAF bypassing techniques
- WASC – Threat Classification
- Web Application Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing
- Mobile Application Security
- Android Application Security
- Reverse engineer Android Application
- iOS Application Security
- Digital Forensics & SOC
- Disk Based Forensics. Autopsy
- Malware Analysis
- Memory Forensics - Volatility
- SOC – SIEM – Qradar, Splunk
- Forensic tools: Encase, FTK imager, Helix, Sys Internals, WinHex, Volatility, foremost, Scalpel, Internet Evidence Finder, binwalk, bmap, Firmwalker.
- Network tools: Nmap, Nessus, Scapy, Aircrack‐ng suite, tnscmd, IkeScan, IkeProbe, Hping3, Metasploit, BurpSuite, Wireshark, NetCat, Cain & Abel, tcpdump, PWDump, Brutus, Nikto, SQLmap, OScanner, Veracode, Synk.
- Aaditya has good communication skills and experience in presenting several presentations and trainings.
- Experience in dealing with senior and middle management, system administrators, auditors, business partners, clients, customers, employees, etc.
- Ability to deliver training sessions in an interactive manner.
- Training on Network Security
- Training on Mobile Security
- Training on Web Application Security
- Training on Digital Forensics
- Training on Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH v11)
- Regular In-House batches to aspiring students