- Kunal currently serves as a Cybersecurity Analyst at NII and Trainer at IIS. His work mainly focuses on Cyber Security Trainings, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing for NII. His technical abilities span across PLC, SCADA, ICS and OT security, Networks Penetration Testing, Network Architecture Review, Application Penetration Testing, Server & Databases Config Review, Cloud Security and Penetration Testing and ISO Compliance. Kunal has created custom course outlines as well as conducted the same for a variety of high technologies clients of NII & IIS.
- PG - Diploma in Industrial Automation
- Bachelor Of Engineering in Mechatronics
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH V12)
- Certified Information Security Consultant (CISC)
- Certified professional forensics analyst (CPFA)
Detailed Experience & Expertise
- ICS/SCADA Architecture
- Modbus packet analysis
- Secure coding practices for PLC
- Network Security
- Profound knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Well versed with Metasploit Framework
- Network Vulnerability Discovery and Exploitation
- Database Security & OS Security
- Wireless Security & Penetration Testing
- Network Architecture and Configuration Review
- Web Application Security
- Well versed with OWASP-Top 10
- WAF bypassing techniques
- WASC – Threat Classification
- Web Application Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing
- API Penetration Testing
- Mobile Application Security
- Android Application Security
- Reverse engineer Android Application
- iOS Application Security
- Automation tools: Siemens step 7 PLC and WinCC 7.4 tool, TIA 15.1 and WinCC 15.4, GE Proficy machine edition 8.75 and Cimplicity SCADA, GE Proficy machine edition 9.5 and Cimplicity 11.0 Scada tool, Schneider unity pro XL & Citect Studio, SCADA Wonderware.
- Forensic tools: Encase, FTK, Helix, Sys Internals, WinHex, Volatility, foremost, Scalpel, Internet Evidence Finder, binwalk, bmap, Firmwalker.
- Security tools: Nmap, Nessus, Scapy, Aircrack‐ng suite, tnscmd, IkeScan, IkeProbe, IDA, Hping3, Metasploit, BurpSuite, Wireshark, NetCat, Cain & Abel, tcpdump, PWDump, Brutus, Nikto, SQLmap, OScanner, Veracode, Synk.
- Kunal has good communication skills and experience in presenting several presentations and training courses. Experience in dealing with senior and middle management, system administrators, auditors, business partners, clients, customers, employees, etc.
- Ability to deliver training sessions in an interactive manner.
- Training on Network Security
- Training on Mobile Security
- Training on Web Application Security
- Training on ICS
- Training on Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH v12)
- Regular In-House batches to aspiring students
- Certified Web Application Professional (CWASP) for developers